Highlights

Investhor's Mighty Hammer of Wisdom

Author: Investhor   |   Latest post: Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 10:26 AM

WOW !!! ANOTHER OVERLOOKED STOCK WHICH MIGHT SOAR DUE TO VIRUS OUTBREAK !!!

Author:   |    Publish date:

Hi to all fellow investors and traders !

Today I would like to share my thoughts the following counter:

HB GLOBAL LIMITED OR HBLOGB (Code 5187, MAIN Market, Consumer Products & Services, Food & Beverage)

HBGLOB - WOW !!! ANOTHER OVERLOOKED STOCK WHICH MIGHT SOAR DUE TO VIRUS OUTBREAK !!!

1. First Of All, My Condolences To Those Who Are Affected By The Virus

Before writing any further, I would like to first say out my condolences to those lives who are affected by the Coronavirus outbreak (2019-ncov), either directly or indirectly.

I pray and hope that the situation will be improved and that our daily lives an be back to normal again. Not to forget, thanks to all those volunteers and workers who are putting effort day in and day out to fight and eradicate this outbreak.

For live figures on the outbreak, you may check the below website:

2. HBGLOB - An F&B Company Based In China - To Benefit From China's Orders To Increase Food Production Due To Virus Outbreak

Their website can be referred below.

Their main products are Ready-To-Serve  Foods, Frozen Vegetables, and Others (wheaten products, vacuum fried snacks and asparagus tea products).

HBGLOB main office and plant is in Shandong province. If we take a look at GOOGLE MAPS, the distance between these 2 districts are approximately 926.2 KM.

With the recent virus outbreak, China has ordered food producers to ramp up production, as the 2019-ncov outbreak is getting worse.

A lot of citizens are just staying at home and avoiding public places. Therefore, ready-to-serve and frozen food products will be in HIGH DEMAND as people stock up their home with such food.

Below a news article explaining the situation in Wuhan (which should also be similar in other provinces although would be less serious, as the general public will also take precautious steps to avoid infection):

3. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS - Looking At Better Results Post-CORONAVIRUS Outbreak

Let us look at HBGLOB financials. With an NTA of 42c per share, it would be a very tempting entry for long term investors looking for a reasonable entry into the company.

The earnings have been deteriorating the past 2 quarters, however with the virus outbreak in play, I foresee that the coming quarter results shall show an improvement in total earnings.

HBGLOB also recently in OCTOBER 2019, had been uplifted from its PN17 status as it no longer triggers any criteria under this category. Therefore, this will allow more margin players to grab an entry into this stock should they see it as undervalued at the current price.

4. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - Sellers Diminishing, Support Formed Around 6-6.5c, Ready To Rebound At Any Time From Now

Let's take a look at the weekly chart of HBGLOB:

A few observations below:

i) HBGLOB hit a 2 year high of 37c in March 2018 when it had posted superb quarter result with EPS 2.59c

ii) HBGLOB hit a 1 year high of 15.5c in October 2019 when the upliftment of PN17 was announced

iii) The recent selling volume is diminishing, signalling that the 6-6.5c price might be the current bottom price for now

iv) RSI and stochastics indicate oversold

Let's take a look at the daily chart:

A few observations:

i) There was heavy profit taking when the counter was uplifted from PN17 in October 2019. Since then the counter had trended downwards and forming a rounding bottom support at 6-6.5c

ii) selling volume looks diminishing over time

iii) RSI and Stochastics indicate oversold and potentially to rebound at anytime

CONCLUSION

Based on my opinion, I believe HBGLOB should be seeing better future ahead, based on below:

i. HGLOB Being A China Based F&G Company, Should Benefit From Recent CHINA Order To Ramp Up Food Production

ii. Trading At Big Discount To Its NTA of 42c, and Earnings To Be Better Ahead From High Demand Of Its Products

iii. Chart Shows Sellers Diminishing, and Oversold Position, Ready For Rebound Anytime Soon

Thanks for reading and see you in the next post.

THE ABOVE IS NOT A BUY OR SELL CALL AND IS ONLY A PERSONAL OPINION ARTICLE AS A SHARING TO BSKL COMMUNITY MEMBERS.

Yours Truly,

INVESTHOR

Labels: HBGLOB

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume
HBGLOB 0.155 -0.005 (3.12%) 2,173,700

Be the first to like this.

JensenChin Sila siasat berita palsu ini
01/02/2020 4:48 PM
FutureGains All in...buy more monday.

DJI DROPS 600PTS
01/02/2020 4:50 PM
Investhor @JensenChin - all news link provided above..please watch your words and do not simply accuse
01/02/2020 4:56 PM
FutureGains Investor is Sincere..got links
01/02/2020 4:57 PM
thesteward Thanks for the sharing. Good spot and good points .
01/02/2020 4:59 PM
FutureGains Butis China compny..scare bit
01/02/2020 5:05 PM
moniekj Nonsense. No evidence this company will be benefited from Wuhan outbreak. Just your imagination.
From technical view, has it experience drop the price before big push? Pls study the historical price movement first.
The only good thing is price at rock bottom.
01/02/2020 5:12 PM
FutureGains Kj.
Then got evidence this compny will not benefited from wuhan virus?
Talk is cheap..
01/02/2020 5:14 PM
Investhor please look at the live figure of virus, Shandong has 202 cases, therefore as explained in my article, I opine that the citizens in Shandong would also take cautious approach towards the virus and stock up food at home (instead of eating out)..

please note that I used the word "Might" benefit, which implies a POTENTIAL and not a CERTAINTY..i merely explained my opinion and circumstances which would back it up
01/02/2020 5:27 PM
EatCoconutCanWin wow.. good point. buy in for total lose
01/02/2020 5:29 PM
Investhor haha..funny comment from a joker with school kid name..
01/02/2020 5:39 PM
newbie67890 Don't say like that, comcorp also goreng, from 9c to 30c. Although now only 13c. People accumulated so much, need to distribute out to those idiots. Later grand mustah will come and defend.
01/02/2020 5:51 PM
newbie67890 Wondering investhor and grand mustah is it the same person but with different ID ?
01/02/2020 6:02 PM
Investhor @newbie67890 - if nothing constructive to say i think you better shut up..don't make yourself look stupid..
01/02/2020 6:11 PM
newbie67890 In my opinion, back to school, still better than taking 1 way tickets to heaven. When talk about constructive, I will suggest your readers to avoid these kind of counters.
01/02/2020 6:12 PM
Investhor really sad that there are people like you..when article at bottom you say the counter trash and no good..when article at high you say people wana unload shares..when article at middle price u say no trend..

you really..add no value at all to the community..if you are so good, please go and do your opinion article and let's see how many people read..
01/02/2020 6:17 PM
newbie67890 I am not an expert, so I will not act like a GURU like you. 1 thing, add no value always better than minus value to the community. I understood maybe later you will use your 2nd ID or 3rd ID to shoot me. I found your article and Grand Mustah's article are having similarities. Hence, I highly suspect both IDs are the same person.
01/02/2020 6:23 PM
Investhor lol I never acted like guru..what i wrote are facts and figures from newspaper articles and from the company announcements..as a highlight to the community members..how is that a "minus" value to community? COMCORP..before i wrote it had no volume and interest..price was 9c..but after highlighted, the value rose up as people appreciate the info that was shared..

THHEAVY..when I wrote my article was 5.5-6 cents..i highlighted the potential to uplift from pn17..today it is trading at 13c

i just asked that if you comment on the article is better on the content rather than you flaming me personally for no reason..

if you hate me so much (personally), please just dont read my article and spread poison acid to all those looking for genuine info in the market..

i really feel pity..for you..with such a school kid name, going around flaming others..i think the community can see who you truly are..
01/02/2020 6:32 PM
newbie67890 It's not about personally, it's just , well, probably I should have ignore investhor's and grandmustah's articles. Before it poison my mind. If I am wrong I will apologised just like what I did in your previous comcorp's article. I will not always ask people go back to school. I fully understood that you might lack of education, that's why you always mentioned about school. Saw your above comments , I wondering why you always ask people back to school ? Are you minister of education? Or just because you need it so much ? (Its just my 1c view)
01/02/2020 6:46 PM
newbie67890 And always kidding about my ID name ? I cant see you are soo much different too ? Investhor? THOR ? Well, probably you are MATURE enough to retire at old folks home perhaps. HAHAHAHAHAHAA
01/02/2020 6:49 PM
Investhor i think people out there..can see who is lacking the education here..because like i said before..if you are educated, then why are you going around to hantam people 'personally' and not even a single constructive comment about the content of the article itself?

as for going back to school..its just a figure of speech..what i mean is please upgrade yourself and make constructive comments which would be more beneficial to all of the readers..

you were wrong about Comcorp..and i respect you that you apologized..but now that you are again flaming without reason..i lost my respect for you..so sorry but if you really dont like me personally so much..please just ignore the articles and stop poisoning others
01/02/2020 6:52 PM
newbie67890 1st thing, I dont know you personally ,so no point I hantam you. And I hate you for what ? Who the hell are you while i should waste my time with you ? Come on, I just felt that , you really need to improve your stock pick before post it at i3. And I don't wish other newbies being sent to heaven, just like I did before.
01/02/2020 6:56 PM
Sslee Hahahaha,
QL better produce a lot of frozen foods in Malaysia and anytime can export to China.
01/02/2020 6:57 PM
Investhor @ Sslee - thanks for the constructive comment..but the situation now is that, due to the virus outbreak, people have halted logistics into or out of China..so it is not so easy for outside company to increase export to China..
01/02/2020 7:05 PM
Investhor @newbie67890 - how should I know why you are still here and spending time at my article reading and replying comments? you said you shouldn't waste time with me..but you keep coming here to flame me personally for some reason (maybe you missed the boat)

as for stock pick..i dont really need any justification from you or anyone whether it is "good" or not..because I am merely highlighting info and facts (all the links are given) about a counter, at the current situation and circumstance..the market will then decide whether the info is valuable or not..

as for your 'kind heartedness' always saying you dont want other newbies sent to heaven..then rather than flame me personally..why dont you give constructive feedback and comment on the content..your opinions on the material..lets see
01/02/2020 7:11 PM
Philip ( buy what you understand) I once read your investment thesis on symlife, where you appeared so confident on your mid term and long term targets. But the analysis was so extrapolated I couldn't believe it. Then I read the analysis of SMRT where you extrapolated an entire investment thesis on one quarter of returns ( which soon became a loss of 12 million in the latest quarter). I did like your analysis on mhb, but you were so far off the mark where your prediction was 1 year late, and the crash then happened faster than anyone could expect.

I do like your articles though, it is written with wonderful prose and execution. But I worry about your real returns versus analysis. I think you will do far far better if you left the microcap space and started analysing companies with stronger financials instead of aiming for that home run tags to riches company.

It is more efficient to compound 15% a year for 5 years instead of big win and big losses throughout your investing period.

I wish you the best young man, and keep writing!
01/02/2020 7:22 PM
Investhor @Phillip - thx and duly noted..like i mentioned in my previous comment, i am just highlighting the info and facts about a stock at a particular time and situation..

Whether i am right or wrong, is up to the market to decide..but i will continue writing and highlighting what i feel necessary..i will not give in to those trash talkers and negative naysayers..
01/02/2020 7:40 PM
samyew1234 sorhai
01/02/2020 8:20 PM
Investhor Thank u for posting comment..with no brain..
01/02/2020 8:50 PM
sensonic investhor thank for your superb tips on comcorp . i gain 10k on it.
01/02/2020 10:52 PM
Investor 999 ok la i will buy 10mil shares to push up the price for you tomorrow !
02/02/2020 8:25 AM
Investhor @sensonic - thank you for the appreciation..at least there are some happy readers out there who appreciate my sharing
02/02/2020 10:20 AM
kyosan no news yet...relax... other stock start with news..development..mou..moa... https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/01/30/asia-pacific/science-health-asia-pacific/chinese-farmers-supermarkets-race-supply-food-locked-wuhan/#.XjfN0mgzaM8
03/02/2020 3:39 PM
HeOpens ItFirst Please read QR Material Litigation: Court case with Xing Ye bank and others on short term loan.
Please read management forcast too.
29/02/2020 9:03 AM

APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

529  557  546  538

SOLUTN 1.27+0.15

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS