Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
0.21   +0.01 (5.00%)  0.205 - 0.22  357,459,800
30,873 comment(s). Last comment by EmperorFund at Dec 1, 2020 1:36 PM
 24 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

dompeilee
7520 posts

Posted by dompeilee > Oct 28, 2020 4:40 PM | Report Abuse

Whoaa...very impressive! Syndicate buy 2 units @ 10c to keep up appearances ah! lol

StockHunters
358 posts

Posted by StockHunters > Oct 28, 2020 4:44 PM | Report Abuse

this dompeilee same gang same pattern as menort one

StockHunters
358 posts

menort kaki

StockHunters
358 posts

i miss my supermenort

momochick
116 posts

Posted by momochick > Oct 28, 2020 4:45 PM | Report Abuse

buyyyy

dompeilee
7520 posts

Posted by dompeilee > Oct 28, 2020 4:45 PM | Report Abuse

Come come...impress everybody by closing at a fake 10c & then begin DUMPing in earnest on Friday! lol

abcb
2063 posts

Posted by abcb > Oct 28, 2020 4:48 PM | Report Abuse

TP RM2 before Chinese New Year 2021

Zack990111
230 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > Oct 28, 2020 4:48 PM | Report Abuse

Friday rule... LU

abcb
2063 posts

Posted by abcb > Oct 28, 2020 4:48 PM | Report Abuse

Hold very tide,don't simply give up

kachan
291 posts

Posted by kachan > Oct 28, 2020 4:49 PM | Report Abuse

buy buy buy all glove will up tomorrow onward. dont miss train to make money.

dompeilee
7520 posts

Posted by dompeilee > Oct 28, 2020 4:51 PM | Report Abuse

Very impressive!!! Traded almost 300 mil shares but up only 0.5c...like constipation...clap CLAP!!!

spicyketchup
87 posts

Posted by spicyketchup > Oct 28, 2020 4:51 PM | Report Abuse

where the haters who say all glove up but AT no go up?
Can you see what is happening right now instead?

kachan
291 posts

Posted by kachan > Oct 28, 2020 5:01 PM | Report Abuse

Tomorrow last chance to buy cheap to who miss the train today.

Zack990111
230 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > Oct 28, 2020 5:02 PM | Report Abuse

Wait after 3 nov... plus many news about glove.... soon gonna boom...

Stockiss
567 posts

Posted by Stockiss > Oct 28, 2020 5:03 PM | Report Abuse

dompeilee > Oct 28, 2020 4:51 PM :

Very impressive!!! Traded almost 300 mil shares but up only 0.5c...like constipation...clap CLAP!!!

==============

It's really a honour for a super penny stock thread like AT to attract such super heavy poster with 7+k posts. Hopefully it's constructive, if not better to be constipated.

Stockiss
567 posts

Posted by Stockiss > Oct 28, 2020 5:05 PM | Report Abuse

Zack990111 > Oct 28, 2020 5:02 PM :

Wait after 3 nov... plus many news about glove.... soon gonna boom...
============

When good news out on a bad timing, it won't change market sentiment. Everyone expected Supermax to fly with its dual listing and better than expected QR, but ended up -3.37% instead. How could anyone justify this?

inoutking
264 posts

Posted by inoutking > Oct 28, 2020 5:38 PM | Report Abuse

ok now we need new haters surfaced, like i said every price point will have new haters come in. Ignore them.......hahaha

WanManiOnli
65 posts

Posted by WanManiOnli > Oct 28, 2020 5:39 PM | Report Abuse

Aha, I love the smell of freshly baked glove in the afternoon.

For the inquisitive, that's a skewed tribute to Apocalypse Now from a war buff like me.

Anyway, congratulations to AT holders and believers, including me, for having faith in AT for the last few months and in this trying time of COVID-19 pandemic.

Since last week, AT Systematization has been on a quiet bullrun. The pace accelerated today with the good news that the AT glove factory is on track, with production starting in less than two months. First reported today 28 Oct 2020 in the afternoon by The Sun Daily (immediately reported on i3 AT forum by adam919191, yes we need to give credit where credit is due), then Bernama and The Edge. Sure later today will be covered by The Star, New Straits Times and others, else these media outlets will be accused of trying to suppress good news or collect cheap beforehand by conspiracy theories.

In summary, today's news on AT as provided by AT to the media:

- By June 2021 will produce 2.6 billion pieces per year of medical-grade nitrile gloves.

- Line 1 of single-former glove-dipping line is 80% complete, begin production in less than 2 months (early dec 2020).

- Every month thereafter will add 2 glove-dipping lines, by mid-2021 will have a total of one single- and 12 double-former dipping lines.

- Group will spend RM120 million on the venture, but expects to break even in a year.

- Assuming average selling price of nitrile glove is US80 per 1,000 pieces, group will earn RM860 million annually, versus present turnover of RM20 million.

- Group plans a total of 20 lines, the last seven on a new factory

- Group gets overwhelming response and queries from foreign and local buyers.

So, hopefully this announcement gives more clarification to us the investors and the converted; and also to the skeptics cum naysayers. Personally for me, I can see the picture of the dipping line conveyor belt and the height of the factory building, 3 or 4 storey, as previously mentioned by company as suitable for glove-dipping lines. Alvo verifies the report with pictures by lagenda after the company EGM in September 2020. Lagenda also showed samples of glove and box package, among others.

By the way, after today's (28 Oct) trading on Bursa Malaysia, AT closes nicely at 9.5 sen (up 5.56%) and warrant AT-WC at 7.0 sen (unchanged).

AT - THE CHEAPEST GLOVE STOCK ON PLANET EARTH, IF NOT THE UNIVERSE

abc123_2020
249 posts

Posted by abc123_2020 > Oct 28, 2020 5:59 PM | Report Abuse

yes..credit to lagenda https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/riskon/2020-09-21-story-h1514237767-...

now it is the time to AT FLY HIGH, from project schedule November month is the testing and commisioning the equipment and get the sample of real Glove to sell in December order..

AT Glove Engineering Sdn Bhd
9 Janan Chepor 11/7
Kawasan Perusahaan Seramik Chepor
31200 Chemor Perak

Zainuddin Hussien
41 posts

Posted by Zainuddin Hussien > Oct 28, 2020 8:09 PM | Report Abuse

the good thing is the glove productions are using clean energy from solar PV..this reduce the material embodied carbon and good for environment. Europe and US likes production of material from factory which help reduce global warming. wonder why AT not mention this in their press released.

Stockiss
567 posts

Posted by Stockiss > Oct 28, 2020 8:20 PM | Report Abuse

Zainuddin Hussien > Oct 28, 2020 8:09 PM :

the good thing is the glove productions are using clean energy from solar PV..this reduce the material embodied carbon and good for environment. Europe and US likes production of material from factory which help reduce global warming. wonder why AT not mention this in their press released.

======================

With Solar + Gas to power the plant, ATG will save millions per year that will increase its profit ratio higher than other makers. With clean energy, they could even get a Green Energy and ISO 1400 certification that will more appealing to US & Europe market.

Armanhashim
91 posts

Posted by Armanhashim > Oct 28, 2020 8:27 PM | Report Abuse

But hartalega factory look much more beatiful compare with AT factory

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 28, 2020 8:55 PM | Report Abuse

chemor ipoh no natural gas supply.
how they want to cure the gloves ? burn charcoal ?

abcb
2063 posts

Posted by abcb > Oct 28, 2020 9:02 PM | Report Abuse

Overwhelming respond and queries on orders from foreign and local buyers

abcb
2063 posts

Posted by abcb > Oct 28, 2020 9:18 PM | Report Abuse

The Group's strategy for the post-Covid 19 era is to implement digital manufacturing technologies such as plant equipment automation, advance robotics and additive manufacturing

Mia Jalipah
114 posts

Posted by Mia Jalipah > Oct 28, 2020 9:27 PM | Report Abuse

@Jolow the plant will be equipped with solar panel....

inoutking
264 posts

Posted by inoutking > Oct 28, 2020 9:58 PM | Report Abuse

lately very entertaining here hahaha

WanManiOnli
65 posts

Posted by WanManiOnli > Oct 28, 2020 10:08 PM | Report Abuse

Like some, I was also a skeptic on AT. So, it's hard to blame menort and other I3 skeptics and non-believers on AT. I lost money when I entered at the wrong phase of the cycle. But then, by playing both mother (main share) and warrant, I managed to regain the loss.

I mostly played penny stocks and their warrants and just before COVID-19 MCO AT was one of the stocks that I held due to the rights issue (RI) play. At the start of the MCO my stock portfolio was very much in the red, like many others. But then the MCO turned things around. Many healthcare stocks moved up. So I joined the crowd, moved into healthcare - the call warrants of the Big 4 glove stocks and the second and third tier glove and related stocks. Became a stock frog, jumping from stock to stock, and go for the second and further rounds.

But unlike in politics, you do not always jump stock for the better. You win some, lose some. At times the going is good, you gain. Sometimes you get skewered and barbecued, like when I re-entered AT and its AT-WC. Entered both at peak and got stuck for months.

Why did I enter AT? Well, even though it is a penny stock and loss-making I saw it is involved in high technology and occupy a niche area. Machine-precision tooling and parts for industrial automation and control, hard disk and medical devices. Hard disk is a sunset industry? Well, data centres and storage for online shopping are booming. Precision parts for the semiconductor and healthcare industries are always in demand. Then there's the Rieter of Switzerland contract for weaving loom parts of a few million ringgit annually for a good number of years.

Then, during MCO came many announcements on MOUs and whatnot by AT on healthcare to fight COVID-19 - sanitising chamber, three-ply mask machinery part, ventilator part. And finally, the icing on the cake, medical gloves. I knew that maybe not all of these could be done by a small company like AT but that's the risk worth taking. One needs to test the water - dip our toes. So, I bought AT and AT-WC - quite a good proportion of my portfolio.

Then immediately the prices of both counters started to drop with no end in sight. I sold part of AT and moved back to a glove blue chip call warrant. That also dropped spectacularly. Sold at substantial loss also, so sad. Entered ASB, hoping and praying feverishly for DSAI to become PM9, kaput ..

Now, some of us wait with bated breath the announcement on the takeover of Pearl Glove in Sungai Petani, Kedah by AT. However, decision delayed due to the due diligence process. September 2020, no come, October also no come.

But does the Pearl Glove takeover really define the glove transformation of AT? To me not really, as AT later proceeded with a much faster Plan B, the acquisition of Ripcol Industries in Chemor, Perak.

Work at Ripcol seems to progress at lightning speed but some still have doubts. Is it really happening or just a facade? Ripcol is not a glove company - AT has been ripped in the arse in broad daylight!!! Will they get the permit from the local council or state government? Will they get FDA and CE certification? Why no announcement or progress report with pictures and videos to prove? Really scam!!

Then same circular questions with proposed Pearl Glove acquisition. Oh, Pearl Glove produces industrial glove, a different beast from nitrile or medical glove. AT does not have RM170 miliion to acquire Pearl Glove. Resulting in never ending ESOS, SIS, PP, RI - how can lah!!!

Please lah, read their freaking announcements (definitive version on bursamalaysia.com). To me, at this point in time, if Pearl Glove is a go it would be in phase 2 - the next seven (double-former) glove-dipping lines of nitrile of medical gloves necessitating the modification of the industrial glove production lines. Or, adding new nitrile production lines to the existing industrial glove lines.

My hope is that AT will employ more IR 4.0 (whatever that means), automation and robotics as planned in their glove factory operations. Reduce manpower, thus lowering cost and reduce human-induced error. Capitalise on their strength in precision engineering and machine tooling. These are mere words to us but for them at AT its their bread and butter. And oh yes, AT have been installing solar power on their Penang factory rooftop - getting decent income by selling power to TNB, initially under FIT, now under NEM. And AT just signed an agreement with Vsolar for similar solar power installation on their Chemor factory rooftop. Kaching!! Another source of regular income.

That my friend, is my current view on AT systematization. I have been stuck in my bat-cave for months. Could not venture out to the outside world. Wifi reception at my limestone cave is rather sketchy at best. Au revoir.

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 28, 2020 10:08 PM | Report Abuse

solar panel can only turn on the toilet light
how to heat up the giant oven to cure gloves that require temperature up to 100- 120 deg c.

you think they plant the sun into their oven ?

me073194
41 posts

Posted by me073194 > Oct 28, 2020 10:21 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.businessinsider.com/stock-market-news-today-europe-virus-lockdowns-economy-dow-sp500-2020-10

me073194
41 posts

Posted by me073194 > Oct 28, 2020 10:21 PM | Report Abuse

good for glove producer

pennywise
123 posts

Posted by pennywise > Oct 28, 2020 10:36 PM | Report Abuse

lmao..look at all the comments.

jolow, have you been there or not? read the address.

What temperature do you think when ceramic work is involved? omg, I think AT must not know about the temperature needed! :P

Zack990111
230 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > Oct 28, 2020 10:44 PM | Report Abuse

Haahahaha... i love this show

investisthekey
574 posts

Posted by investisthekey > Oct 28, 2020 10:57 PM | Report Abuse

Byk expert here..believe stay don't believe move on... Easy as abc.... AT is not the only available counter in Klse.

zoro_roronoa
124 posts

Posted by zoro_roronoa > Oct 28, 2020 11:03 PM | Report Abuse

Renewable energy such as solar can be used to generate heat more than 100 degree celsius.

"Solar thermal panel absorbers can reach temperatures up to 75 degrees Celsius, but temperatures over 500 degrees Celsius are possible with concentrating solar power."

http://helioscsp.com/process-heat-for-industry-use-of-solar-energy-depends-on-temperature-requirements/

Luckystock
47 posts

Posted by Luckystock > Oct 28, 2020 11:03 PM | Report Abuse

I agree. Many sing-ka-lan now. If you are not optimistic, negative and no confidence move on to others counters. Here are for people that feel positive with AT and warrants.

Hitman
1280 posts

Posted by Hitman > Oct 28, 2020 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

me positive

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 28, 2020 11:35 PM | Report Abuse

solar panel to heat up your ass can. to heat up boiler and oven 24 hours. mana boleh ?

boonkeng16
130 posts

Posted by boonkeng16 > Oct 28, 2020 11:35 PM | Report Abuse

AT Friday limit up 0.395

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 28, 2020 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

really want to con people; use different story lah. at least say use nuclear energy betterlah

Rateofreturn75
154 posts

Posted by Rateofreturn75 > Oct 28, 2020 11:39 PM | Report Abuse

The cheapest glove counter and still time to collect more on Friday before it fly too high. Huat!

WanManiOnli
65 posts

Posted by WanManiOnli > Oct 28, 2020 11:48 PM | Report Abuse

My shift for today has ended but I feel that it is my self-appointed and sacred duty to defend the AT fort for now. Previously, Stockiss and a few others have manned the fort.

jolow - yes true, that the solar panels can only power the toilet light and other low-powered devices. Glove production uses a lot of power and as just mentioned by Stockiss, the Ripcol plant will be powered by a combination of gas and solar power, and certainly also TNB grid power. I believe the bulk of the power will be from gas, as gas is cheaper and plentiful supply at the location. Well, you're also right that at the moment there is no oil or gas well (or shale fracking) in Ipoh or surrounding area, but have you heard of PGU? The Peninsular Gas Utilisation project, where Petronas pipes gas from Terengganu (Kertih) to other parts of Peninsular Malaysia where Carlsberg cannot reach. Sure the gas pipeline passes through Ipoh, so just pay some mafia to steal or divert some to pipe to Chemor.

Gas and solar power will get AT Glove into the green book of environmentalists and tree huggers, as rightly mentioned once again by Stockiss. See the smart approach of Supermax in terms of going green, specifically go to their North American (US & Canada) distributor website and see that they stress how green they are as to score some brownie points with the Mat Sallehs.

By the way, even with the ever falling cost of solar cells, or photovoltaic cells to be exact, due to progress in research and development, it might not really be economical. No moving parts no doubt, but power density low, intermittent sunlight (for sure God turns off sunlight at night) and crucial components degrade over time. So, you can't have your cake and eat it.

Another thing to remember is that glove manufacturing is not that easy, not a walk in the park. You have to deal with high pressure, high temperature and loud noise, among others. Let's hope that our locals could do the job, rather than we later blame the foreigners for snatching our jobs. And at the high end of the spectrum, there's the research and development to innovate on the product - better, cheaper and faster. Do note that many present CEOs of the top Malaysian glove companies are also founders and innovators (product developers) of their companies - Top Glove, Hartalega, Kossan and Riverstone. Maybe with the exception of Supermax, different background.

Some say the barrier to entry for glove manufacturing is not that high, but definitely the barrier is higher than say for three-ply mask and other PPE manufacturing. Thus, NOW NOT EVERYONE CAN GLOVE.

If glove manufacturing is easy, then any Tong, Din and Harindran can set up a glove factory in his backyard. Just buy a second-hand Singer machine and start sewing used Karex condoms, maybe.

Zainuddin Hussien - The probable reason that AT did not mention solar energy in their press release is economics as I've mentioned before. Good CSR/PR but economies of scale? Or maybe announced later (apart from Bursa announcement)

Armanhashim - yes, I am also impressed by the Hartalega factory when passing the highway to and from KLIA. When under construction, I wondered what is this so big and futuristic building. Maybe some martians were constructing it for their Earth landings. Later, I saw a prominent name HARTALEGA. Very good advertising - work of art. Years later when play stock I know the meaning. However, do remember that the Sepang Hartalega buildings were designed from scratch, and the company has been established with production factories all around. ATG Chemor was acquired from another company and modified to operate in a relatively short time.

dompeilee - I do hope by opening of trading hours on Friday you will be cured of constipation and become a good convert to AT. May you have faith in AT and be converted. Peace.

There are also many aspects to be said negatively about AT (ref Menort et al. 2020, The Edge 2020) - penny goreng stock, Fintec/AsiaBio umbrella, menara Lien Hoe (I can rename it Menara Go Reng), goreng kakis. But, that's a topic for the next decade...

Someone want to discuss Riverstone, Sri Trang (Thai), LATEXX/Semperit, Mercator (Polish/Thai) here in AT forum?

Zack990111
230 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > Oct 29, 2020 12:02 AM | Report Abuse

Lol u citate menort word... how could you...

mandykho
1 post

Posted by mandykho > Oct 29, 2020 12:17 AM | Report Abuse

Have faith. It's coming!

me073194
41 posts

Posted by me073194 > Oct 29, 2020 12:37 AM | Report Abuse

at ...future careplus

inoutking
264 posts

Posted by inoutking > Oct 29, 2020 1:30 AM | Report Abuse

@WanManiOnli what a great effort from u for such a long write ups. unfortunately haters are pre-programmed to only type to stirred with severe fundamental arbitration error syndrome. they cant read more than 2 sec.

pennywise
123 posts

Posted by pennywise > Oct 29, 2020 6:33 AM | Report Abuse

props WanManiOnli for writing all that.

I have refused to entertain haters, trolls quite some time ago. If jolow didn't get my point, I meant to say, there is no power problem, be it solar or non solar. The ceramic industry in that area has been around for quite some time.

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 29, 2020 7:28 AM | Report Abuse

to heat up a rubber glove plant; u need many lands to build many solar panel.. . does at have such huge land ?

jolow
521 posts

Posted by jolow > Oct 29, 2020 7:29 AM | Report Abuse

ceramic using batch process. glove process is continuous process... U are compare apple

pennywise
123 posts

Posted by pennywise > Oct 29, 2020 7:40 AM | Report Abuse

lol still at it? My point is, no power issue.

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

560  340  621  934 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 PHB 0.035+0.005 
 AT 0.21+0.01 
 MTRONIC 0.12+0.01 
 BIOHLDG 0.345+0.035 
 MTRONIC-WA 0.08+0.01 
 KANGER 0.175-0.005 
 NETX 0.15+0.005 
 TNLOGIS 0.93+0.095 
 IRIS 0.36+0.01 
 HIAPTEK 0.280.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS