climb back to RM2 today. moving forward to TP RM 4, lets go PEB

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 1, 2021 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

Tmr limit up? Guess I better collect more first

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 1, 2021 4:14 PM | Report Abuse

The trend line is nice, now is like staircase going up.....
Can buy and average up again.

Dakewlest
1510 posts

Posted by Dakewlest > Mar 1, 2021 4:43 PM | Report Abuse

Just bought at above RM2.00. Near term TP is RM3?

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 1, 2021 4:52 PM | Report Abuse

Yes, short term RM3, long term RM 4

CoolTy
61 posts

Posted by CoolTy > Mar 1, 2021 10:12 PM |

Post removed. Why?

Just88
43 posts

Posted by Just88 > Mar 1, 2021 10:13 PM | Report Abuse

Hi, I m a member of DK private chat group.

He advised me to be careful of the followings;

1. Under PN16, the company to be injected must be profitable to be accepted for approval by the securities commission (SC). If failed to get SC approval, the company may be delisted and the trust money per share is currently around RM1.01 only.
2. reNIKOLA was formed in April 2020, a brand new company without profit records.
3. The valuation of the assets to be injected. If fully valued, the market price will drop rapidly as the new shares are issued at RM1.07 only.
4. Other than Lim Beng Guan and his company pitahaya, other PACs own around 24% which are, except one with over 5%, free to sell without notice after the completion of MGO.
5. Unlike other solar companies which are mainly involved in solar EPC jobs, reNIKOLA is primarily a solar IPP with IRR of less than 10%. Upon full valuation, this company is basically just a dividend play.
6. reNIKOLA has 250MWac which is still undeveloped. 250MWac will require around RM1 billion investment capital. Large fund raising exercises maybe called in the future.

The PACs has only paid RM2.7m in excess of the trust money to Rosali & others to take control of PEB. Even if it fails to get SC approval, it can still recover the bulk of their payments (95%) through the trust account. Perhaps they have already locked in huge trading profit recently ?

Just sharing a word of caution not meant to create fear. Good luck.

michaelwong
2888 posts

Posted by michaelwong > Mar 2, 2021 1:14 AM | Report Abuse

Thnks for the sharing Just88. Sent ur regards and best wishes to DK to keep them well informed and awared

vespa
586 posts

Posted by vespa > Mar 2, 2021 8:43 AM | Report Abuse

Thanks Just88

investorbat
935 posts

Posted by investorbat > Mar 2, 2021 9:46 AM | Report Abuse

yesterday no limit up,today lu?very jahat la

troy88
1013 posts

Posted by troy88 > Mar 2, 2021 9:50 AM | Report Abuse

Hold for very big gains in the future

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 2, 2021 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

Hi Just88, thank you for your sharing.

I would also like to add on that under MMLR PN16 Paragraph 2.2, the exchange requested any cash company to make a Requisite Announcement that contains:
(a) Details of the proposal;
(b) Timeline for the complete implementation of the proposal; and
(c) Inclusive of a Principle Advisor for the announcement.
In this case, the MGO was assisted by Hong Leong Investment Bank Berhad and MIDF Amanah Investment Bank, which they would in turn, be the advisor (or one of them) of the RTO proposal.

Both are well known in handling such cases.
I think your group somehow misunderstood the RM 1.070 valuation. The new shares are issued based on the MGO, and the number of shares is not determined yet. Take ANCOMLB as an example, the RTO reference price per share of RM 0.100, and the LDP for ANCOMLB is RM 0.375.

Hence, reference price serves as a reference, but the dilutive effect does not drag down the share price as per said.

Next interesting argument is on profitability and reNIKOLA being a newly set-up company. Do note that the corporate structure of reNIKOLA is complex so I don’t expect all to understand. However, SBU Power Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 15th September 2016, and RE Gebeng Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 20th November 2015. And don’t forget Halpro Engineering Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 20th July 2016. As the ultimate shareholder of this companies, I think the claim that reNIKOLA is a newly incorporated company with no profit background is merely hoax and false statement. I would like to also add on that RAM has certified these companies and assisted in issuing a AA3 ASEAN Green SRI Sukuk. Please enlighten me if you find any similar company that is doing RTO that receive the same rating.

*Fun Fact: The Sukuk issuance was also aligned with SC’s framework.
These 3 companies contributed a total of 64 MWac (MWac and MWp has some difference in it, maybe you could ask your group to explain to you). Which is larger than CYPARK, SAMAIDEN or SLVEST. So when we are talking about a company with a market cap of RM 152 Million, how is it expensive?

As for the PACs issue, I do not understand what the group is trying to say and if the admin of your group suspects a share manipulation, he or she should report to SC. And I would also know more about the group – now that SC has banned “sifus” for charging people for analysis, how is this DK still operating?

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 2, 2021 4:30 PM | Report Abuse

Pimpinan Ehsan Berhad (Strong Buy)

Since Pimpinan Ehsan Berhad (Or better known as, PEB) had announced a corporate proposal of reverse takeover with reNIKOLA who owns up to 64 MWa.c. solar PV plant, the company’s share price soared. But some investors might be concerned – how does the technical graph look like?

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 2, 2021 4:31 PM | Report Abuse

- Based on HoG’s analysis on the 15 minutes graph, we can see that the share price had trailing upwards strongly driven by investor’s demand in the solar themed company. A strong support can be seen now at the price of 2.150 to 2.200. Any drop to this level will be immediately eaten up by investors.

- The chart shows a small consolidation around 2.200 level, which is healthy for the price movement before challenging the recent high of 2.410.

- EMA 5, 8, 13, 21 shows a consolidation around current level, and short term EMA crossing above mid and long term EMA, strong buy-in signal.

- Backed by strong fundamental and takeover story, a few more bounce around 2.200 level could lead to another challenge on 2.410 level.

- Once broken the resistance, next psychological resistance level would be around 3.000 level.

- Short term target of 3.000, mid term target of 5.000 for now.

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 2, 2021 4:31 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/hogtechnical/2021-03-02-story-h1541976233-Technical_Analysis_on_Pimpinan_Ehsan_Berhad_5622.jsp

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 2, 2021 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

Everyday go like this 5.00 is not a problem..... Vroom Vroom

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 2, 2021 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

The most value stock in 2021 ! PEB

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 2, 2021 5:09 PM | Report Abuse

believe it is not too late to invest in PEB now, given the valuation comparison as well as the future prospects of the RE sector. The company had already operating a larger MWp solar plant base than CYPARK.!!!! Solar Titan -PEB

Goldberg
2217 posts

Posted by Goldberg > Mar 2, 2021 5:34 PM | Report Abuse

@Jazmaster

Well said, thanks.

DK group somehow misunderstood the RM 1.070 valuation and many other issues.

The new shares are issued based on the MGO, and the number of shares is not determined yet. Take ANCOMLB as an example, the RTO reference price per share of RM 0.100, and the LDP for ANCOMLB is RM 0.375.

Hence, reference price serves as a reference, but the dilutive effect does not drag down the share price as per said.

ET8888
14 posts

Posted by ET8888 > Mar 2, 2021 7:09 PM | Report Abuse

Anyone with EP at below 1.15 before LUs?

Just88
43 posts

Posted by Just88 > Mar 2, 2021 8:20 PM | Report Abuse

Those who had visited Jaks forum surely know that DK66/DK never collected any subscription fees.

His comment was a response to a personal question from me. I just thought it is good to share here.

Since you prefer to think that he has misunderstood the relevance of new share issue price of RM1.07, I will not reveal his further comment. For your information, he was a professional auditor.

I don't want to spoil the mood here. Good luck.

ET8888
14 posts

Posted by ET8888 > Mar 2, 2021 8:49 PM | Report Abuse

dear Just88, mind to chat in pm? i pm u already

ccheinn
185 posts

Posted by ccheinn > Mar 4, 2021 9:31 AM | Report Abuse

the price stay around RM2... what the reason behind?

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 4, 2021 3:06 PM | Report Abuse

market sentiment, price will rake up after retailer left

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 4, 2021 3:51 PM | Report Abuse

Nice, market sentiment drop, I bought a bit, If drop 1.8 , I top up again.... Long term TP 5. Nothing to scare.

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 4, 2021 4:10 PM | Report Abuse

monday will spike up again, no worry

ET8888
14 posts

Posted by ET8888 > Mar 4, 2021 7:53 PM | Report Abuse

Better read the latest announcements ya guys

High5
1162 posts

Posted by High5 > Mar 5, 2021 10:09 AM | Report Abuse

Ya given till 30th June to complete the take over. Why go thru all the trouble ...n let the deal die off???

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 5, 2021 11:47 AM | Report Abuse

Discount price, COLLECT again !

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 5, 2021 3:41 PM | Report Abuse

Market sentiment drop eh.... Nice. keep collect.

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 5, 2021 3:41 PM | Report Abuse

Collect.................. COLLECT.................Collect !!!!!

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 5, 2021 3:42 PM | Report Abuse

drop drop...collect collect

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 5, 2021 3:42 PM | Report Abuse

most of the small fish had left the counter...

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 6, 2021 4:45 PM | Report Abuse

no way the deal will die off, shareholders has already invested so much into the company

fscprops
32 posts

Posted by fscprops > Mar 6, 2021 4:49 PM | Report Abuse

just stay calm and collect at cheap price for now

Goldberg
2217 posts

Posted by Goldberg > Mar 8, 2021 11:36 AM | Report Abuse

Under SLVEST, the company has 4 key segments; namely the EPCC of solar energy solution, O&M of solar energy system, sale of electricity through solar energy and “others”. Technically, O&M and sale of electricity are similar, and we can see the inter-segment revenue crossed between them. Based on SLVEST’s annual report for financial year end 2020 March, the company had only owned a 1 MWp solar PV plant. Most of SLVEST’s revenue comes from EPCC segment and SLVEST’s market capitalization is currently approximately MYR 989.0 Million.

Lastly, SAMAIDEN had 3 segments. Namely EPCC services, RE and Environmental Consulting Services and O&M Services. Like SLVEST, a big chunk of revenue of SAMAIDEN comes from EPCC sector and minimal revenue and profit were contributed from O&M services. The company plans to invest in a 12 MW solar PV power plant but had not integrated into the company yet, and under their IPO plans, the management had also shared their interest in biogas/biomass plant. As of now, the market capitalization of SAMAIDEN stands at approximately MYR 361.0 Million.

Based on the studies we did above, the closest peer for PEB, or reNIKOLA in the future should be CYPARK alone. SLVEST and SAMAIDEN are not matured in operating their own solar PV farm, and they are specialized in EPCC, which means they are more focused in the contract basis business.

fomainre
45 posts

Posted by fomainre > Mar 8, 2021 3:29 PM | Report Abuse

seems pretty good to jump in now, nice price and good future ahead for this counter

Mike148
1 post

Posted by Mike148 > Mar 8, 2021 4:08 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.sc.com.my/regulation/enforcement/actions/civil-actions-and-regulatory-settlements/regulatory-settlements-in-2020#:~:text=Regulatory%20Settlement%20with%20Lim%20Beng,Reliance%20Pacific%20Berhad%20(RPB)

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 8, 2021 4:18 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.investingnote.com/posts/2201254

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 8, 2021 4:19 PM | Report Abuse

DEEP DISCUSSION: WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF LSS4?

For the past weeks and months, investors have been chasing over potential winners for the large-scale solar programme (LSS4). This however, resulted in none of the investors or analysts talking about the profitability or margins of LSS4 – is LSS4 really that lucrative?

LSS1 – LSS4 has been one of government’s effort to push the country towards a greener energy country with a target of 20% of the energy produced are renewable by 2025. For LSS1 – LSS3, the previous 3 cycle had a range of 370 MW to 500 MW, and LSS4’s target would be up to 1 GW (Equivalent to 1,000 MW).

winetime
57 posts

LSS4 expects to begin commissioning by end-2023 and comes with a concession BOO term with each of the plants.

The numbers might look huge on the front. But here’s the problem – do local companies; listed or unlisted have the capacity to take it up on their own? I bet you not. Upon winning the LSS4, heavy financing will follow through to finish up the project. Not to mention the LSS4 rates are terrible for the tender, much like the ECRL project after china imposed stricter controls on costs. Not to mention solar panel prices are increasing substantially.

In simple words, LSS4 is not sexy at all!

But used “goreng stock”, the term LSS4 seems more than effective.

If you are a fundamental value investor like me, winner of LSS4 should not matter at all. After consulted several listed and unlisted EPCC solar players in the market, majority of them admitted winning the project would not guarantee a profit. In short, any mismanagement on the costs for LSS4 would result in a razor thin margin or even loss!

Investors should be focused on true renewable energy concession holdings. One of the largest players currently in the market should be Mega First Corp Berhad (“MFCB”), and not Solarvest Holdings Berhad (“SLVEST”) or Samaiden Group Berhad (“SAMAIDEN”) with injudicious valuations.

winetime
57 posts

Cypark Resources Berhad (“CYPARK”) however remains as a decent player in the renewable energy market but still not the best due to its valuation of MYR 742 Million market capitalization as compared to a 47.17 MWp capacity.

Comparatively, Pimpinan Ehsan Berhad (“PEB) is more attractive with up to 88 MWp capacity (and 330 MWp in pipeline to come) and was trading at a dirt-cheap valuation of RM 129 Million market capitalization!

Based on my personal experience, EPCC companies will soon suffer razor thin margin and diminish in their attractiveness. True RE players as MFCB or PEB should be the real pick for investors! And MFCB is more or less fairly valued, whereas PEB is trading at approximately 20% of its true value (80% discount!), just compare its RE capacity with the peers.

winetime
57 posts

Conclusion: LSS4 winners are not as important if you are focusing on value instead of “goreng stock”. Stay focused on your key investment theories!

$SLVEST(0215.MY)

$SAMAIDEN(0223.MY)

$CYPARK(5184.MY)

$PEB(5622.MY)

$MFCB(3069.MY)

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 8, 2021 4:29 PM | Report Abuse

very informative article, looking forward to the next step of solar energy

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 8, 2021 4:32 PM | Report Abuse

good timing to collect now... below RM 2 is still cheap

Goldberg
2217 posts

Posted by Goldberg > Mar 8, 2021 5:27 PM | Report Abuse

PEB will be the stock to watch - A pure play in Solar Energy concession holdings.

Investors should be focused on true renewable energy concession holdings.

One of the largest players currently in the market should be Mega First Corp Berhad (“MFCB”), and not Solarvest Holdings Berhad (“SLVEST”) or Samaiden Group Berhad (“SAMAIDEN”) with injudicious
valuations.

Current valuation is pretty attractive - taking into account its massive potential in RE.

ruby20
308 posts

Posted by ruby20 > Mar 8, 2021 9:15 PM |

Post removed. Why?

ruby20
308 posts

Posted by ruby20 > Mar 8, 2021 9:18 PM | Report Abuse

Detailed report complete Wf positive things and things to be cautious for.

vivoviva
772 posts

Posted by vivoviva > Mar 9, 2021 10:20 AM | Report Abuse

"Hi" "Lat' stock. Purely goreng. hahaha

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

438  423  589 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 DNEX 0.86+0.005 
 AVI 0.17+0.06 
 SERBADK 0.605-0.035 
 ITRONIC 0.21+0.03 
 DNEX-WD 0.325+0.02 
 VIZIONE 0.195-0.01 
 PWF-WA 0.055+0.005 
 SCOMI 0.05-0.005 
 YGL 0.27+0.01 
 SERBADK-WA 0.085-0.015 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS