Page < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 30, 2021 2:24 PM | Report Abuse

no nid to wait... today already rebound and moving uptrend now

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 31, 2021 3:50 PM | Report Abuse

Tonight is the live, After inject Renikola to PEB is another wave to challenge above

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 31, 2021 3:51 PM | Report Abuse

Well said, is possible to challenge back to RM2 again

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 31, 2021 3:52 PM | Report Abuse

@jazamaster, can drop the live link here ?

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Mar 31, 2021 3:57 PM | Report Abuse

Lol, as previous stated long term can challenge RM4 , Is about time to convince market to build back the trust to PEB.

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 31, 2021 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

PEB is solid, why not

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 31, 2021 3:59 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.facebook.com/12invest.my/posts/296040055223635

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Mar 31, 2021 3:59 PM | Report Abuse

here you go

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Mar 31, 2021 4:09 PM | Report Abuse

someone plz share what they say at the interview later, I don't understand chinese...

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Mar 31, 2021 8:46 PM | Report Abuse

https://fb.watch/4Aa9hGk77H/

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Apr 1, 2021 4:49 PM | Report Abuse

any summary from yesterday interview?

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 1, 2021 8:33 PM | Report Abuse

Summary from yesterday live interview
-Intend to maintain the listing status of PEB
-completion of SSA, December 2021
-330MWp Bukit Kayu Hitam solar power plant will be complete on end of 2022
-All operating assets are profitable, cashflow are positive
-long-term earning visibility with an average of 20 years remaining PPA tenure for all existing solar power plant

Future company plans
-to acquire more large-scale assets in local solar industry
-to expand to SEA & Asia where there is strong demand for clean energy
-to expand into other RE, eg. hydropower plant
-become a pure play RE company, 1 GWP target in 3-5 years

finsolution
25 posts

Posted by finsolution > Apr 2, 2021 1:15 PM | Report Abuse

Thanks @ucrst2140q

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Apr 2, 2021 1:21 PM | Report Abuse

Well said, after the live, I guess most of every is satisfice with the outcome as the concept and the business behind with Renikola and PEB is solid. The previous misunderstanding had lead to the wrong info by those people comment. Well, Now PEB is back to track, Able to challenge back RM 2

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Apr 2, 2021 1:23 PM | Report Abuse

Yup, instead of solar, they also mentioned that they are more focusing on Renewable energy which I can see the big view and future of PEB.

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Apr 2, 2021 3:54 PM | Report Abuse

The live is good. Is totally different like those commenter in forum . Lol, empty knowledge and blow water only

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 2, 2021 4:21 PM | Report Abuse

might see more rebound after the MGO is over at 2 April

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 2, 2021 4:22 PM | Report Abuse

not sure about other solar company, but the vision of becoming a pure RE player is pretty nice and convincing

thisistheway
14 posts

Posted by thisistheway > Apr 3, 2021 4:35 PM | Report Abuse

what's the current updated scenario since the mgo cannot happen?

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 3, 2021 4:54 PM | Report Abuse

It is just simple maths. The owners of reNikola will be getting hundreds of million of PEB shares at RM1.07 per share whilst we here are buying at RM1.75 per share, almost 70% more. Even if we have gotten the shares at RM1.50 when it dipped a bit recently, we are still paying way too much.

One simple question, if PEB is worth so much, why the issue price to reNikola is only at RM1.07 per share ?

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 3, 2021 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

Another way of looking at it, PEB buys reNikola for a "fair value" and issues shares at RM1.07 per share.

If it is already fully valued when PEB buys reNikola at RM1.07 per share, how do we explain for the difference between the current market price of RM1.75 and RM1.07 ?

The only answer is either of the two:

PEB gets a good bargain and buys into reNikola cheap, or we buy into PEB expensive.

Assume yourself the owner of reNikola. Would you sell your asset ("deemed hot sector" by everyone) cheap into PEB ?.

At what value would you sell ? .

In this case, the real owners of reNikola would only sell the asset for RM1.07 per PEB share and nothing more.

Going by the above, I would feel compelled to say that at RM1.75 we do buy into PEB expensive.

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 3, 2021 5:21 PM | Report Abuse

I presume I will get a lot of hatred for the above comments, so I will not comment anymore from hereon till the new hundreds of million PEB shares are issued to reNikola owners.

Or till new information are available to better assess the value of PEB.

bwho
71 posts

Posted by bwho > Apr 3, 2021 6:29 PM | Report Abuse

Assuming reNikola asset worth RM10million at the issuing price of RM1.07 they should recieved 9,345794 share of PEB.IF PEB value its share at RM1.50 therefore they only recieved 6,6666666 so which one they prefer of course they want PEB to value it's share at lower price

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 3, 2021 6:55 PM | Report Abuse

It's not for owners of reNikola to say what PEB share price they want it to be issued. It is based on the valuation of PEB. There are independent directors on board of PEB that will assess "fairness" of PEB share price

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 3, 2021 6:57 PM | Report Abuse

The current price fixed for isssuance by PEB to buy reNikola is at RM1.07 per share similar to the MGO price.

bwho
71 posts

Posted by bwho > Apr 3, 2021 9:05 PM | Report Abuse

that why the independant advisor reject the price of RM1.07 being undervalue

twynstar
164 posts

Posted by twynstar > Apr 4, 2021 2:41 AM | Report Abuse

I think just wait for detail of signing of Share Sale Agreement (SSA) between PEB and reNikola in May 2021.

The completion of SSA is planned in Dec 2021

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 5, 2021 4:18 PM | Report Abuse

This is a reverse takeover, not PEB aquire reNikola, but the other way round.

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 5, 2021 4:19 PM | Report Abuse

So most of the comments u just post are invalid

twynstar
164 posts

Posted by twynstar > Apr 5, 2021 5:05 PM | Report Abuse

Before you buy PEB, you have to think :

1) Why reNIKOLA prefer reverse take over, not IPO ?

2) How reNIKOLA raise the fund to build 330MWp ( around 250MWac) solar power plant in Bukit Kayu Hitam ? FYI, in LSS4, KPower estimates RM 160 millions to built 50MWac solar power plant.

terence775
467 posts

Posted by terence775 > Apr 5, 2021 7:10 PM | Report Abuse

Azshah you raise interesting points but I think you misunderstand that PEB is "buying over" renikola
In actuality, renikola is taking over PEB, pumping their assets into the company and also taking over the management.

For sure the current shareholders of PEB will get diluted, considering that PEB is only a 115mil market cap company with ~70mil NOSH. That being said, how much could renikola be worth by independent assessors, and how much could they be worth by the market? This is the "speculative" part of this investment which is the "high risk" section.

Note that Lim Beng Guan, a director at renikola, was assigned as director of PEB. I think it's quite sure that this deal will go through, just what the terms are, and whether the shareholders will be rewarded by this corporate exercise.

I'm personally interested in it and have taken up a stake. Renikola is a pioneer in what they're doing, and it would be worth seeing how things unfold from here.

But do not get me wrong, at this stage this is very highly speculative on whether you will be rewarded, and how much you might be rewarded for.

Investment is all about risks and rewards after all :)

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 5, 2021 9:32 PM | Report Abuse

Very concise and articulate comments, Terence775. Appreciate them andd well noted. You correctly pointed out the speculative aspect which is crux of my discussion with all. Case in point, the value of reNikola will be revalued upwards in the acquisition by PEB.

LBG and friends will be rewarded handsomely from the sale to PEB even at RM1.07 / share as the profit from the sale of reNikola to PEB is about 1x asset value.

And considering the PEB shares they received is now valued at RM1.70, LBG and friends make another round of gain.

Effectively, just the sale of reNikola itself to PEB has netted them multiple baggers.

Consider our position on the flip side buying at RM1.70 per share. Even for any good company there is a limit on how high a purchase of its shares can go before it becomes a very expensive buy.

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 5, 2021 9:37 PM | Report Abuse

I really cannot see any other "value" remaining in reNikola not reflected in the current RM1.70 / share. Any other future expansion plans into areas of solar, RE...is just that. A plan.

And until such plans are executable, it is best not to impute too much value into them

ctth20
2 posts

Posted by ctth20 > Apr 6, 2021 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

1) PEB - 70 mil asset, 114 mil market cap
2) reNikola will reversetake over PEB
3) Independent party will evaluate reNikola Value
4) PEB will issue share to reNikola at a price 1.07/share (Probably non dilutive as share issued to acquire asset)
5) PEB raised 390 mil from sukuk bond

Things to ponder
- What is the fair value of a 88 MWP solar plant operator. (ESG compliace, recurring income)
- What is the fair P/E value for pure play Solar Plant owner / operator.
- How much additional funding do they need for the 330 MW Bukit Kayu Hitam solar plant development

techinvestormy
21 posts

Posted by techinvestormy > Apr 6, 2021 3:32 PM | Report Abuse

Everyone have different concern but most of that is only talk. Watch the live and understand that everything go behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZzSiYe2Pk

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Apr 6, 2021 6:31 PM | Report Abuse

Misunderstanding is ok.... hahaha, Don't misleading.

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Apr 6, 2021 6:54 PM | Report Abuse

lol, When some said that can't see the "value" and the keep being offensive ? Investor ke? hater ?

Instead of get misleading by those unreliable comment and unknown source.

I agree that Every Investor should watch the video that posted in YouTube regarding the live playback of 12invest blogger and Renikola.

Regarding stock value I think everyone have different opinion, Like Azshah was keep saying that is not fair to this and that and meanwhile those telegram and supporter keep mention about. TP 4-5.

In this, I can just that value is another story, Stock market need included with demand and need also additional come with market trend and market sentiment. Harta, Very good example, past few year was keep staying at 4, Will you buy it ? Most people will refuse to said, This is too expensive but when pandemic on going, Trend and Demands is the main game player.

If everyone going with a simple math, I guess most of everyone is stock guru. No more blogger and Everyone is a billionaire.

Instead of get misleading to reading those comment, Study the value of the company and understand the share Value . lol....

alvinchua87
42 posts

Posted by alvinchua87 > Apr 6, 2021 6:56 PM | Report Abuse

Slowly forming uptrend for PEB, good timing for trader and mid term investor

PureBULL ...
1930 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > Apr 7, 2021 4:13 AM | Report Abuse

PEB :
I in some at 166-65 for 2nd batch. the price is at 2nd HIGHER low, a good pt to collect on dips.
tis an explosive stock n might have to chase like crazzzy when it u turns UP again soon.

the ex date for MGO at 1.07 was over on April 2nd.

Azshah
52 posts

Posted by Azshah > Apr 7, 2021 10:51 AM | Report Abuse

jazmaster said it right. If so easy, all of us very rich already.

As I write and read from the response to my comments, I am learning along the way to write in a more polite way as I now realise ppl don't like negative news as they have already invested into the stock.

Another risk I would like to point out is the following:

For those who have purchased property from the secondary market, you will realise that you can go for valuation shopping (i.e. there are always friendly valuer out there that can give a much higher value to the property, some to the extend of 50% above other valuers).

Likewise, the valuation of reNikola can also be pushed to a much higher value. Do remember that LBG is the founder of ZJ Advisory, he is a very astute corporate financier. Do you think he would sell reNikola at a low value to PEB ?

Just for clarity, assuming reNikola mean value ascribed by valuers is RM300 million. It is pushed to RM400 millon using a "friendly" valuer, an increase by RM100 million. The RM400 million will be approved by SC since its validated by the valuer.

Since LBG is an interested party, he can't vote for the acquisition. The fate of the acquisition will fall back to us minority shareholders.

Under normal circumstances, the minority won't vote for it as its RM100 million more than the mean. But do we have a choice in this case ?

I'm afraid we don't . Cause our cost is RM1.70. If we don't vote for, the deal collapses, the share price will fall back to its NA which is 0.96 sen. We will incur an immediate 70+% losess.

We are put in a position where our hands are tied under current market price. Even knowing reNikola is over valued, we will still vote for it cause the alternative is much worse.

The_Reds
2021 posts

Posted by The_Reds > Apr 7, 2021 1:53 PM | Report Abuse

current valuation VS future prospect, i will vote for the latter....likewise if 2 years ago u said Tesla share price will reach 600usd, everyone will think u are crazy

koxkox
3 posts

Posted by koxkox > Apr 7, 2021 2:26 PM | Report Abuse

Friendly valuer exists in everywhere - not only in equities but surely in properties as well. Had you purchased properties before? If yes, you should know that they are able to mark up the price to a certain extent. But 3rd party valuer for equities - especially listed ones are same but more regulated due to their reporting to Bursa & SC. Hence, I believe this is a potential markup but a 50%? It's not realistic lah

koxkox
3 posts

Posted by koxkox > Apr 7, 2021 2:26 PM | Report Abuse

lol

xetambaya
34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > Apr 7, 2021 3:40 PM | Report Abuse

More wise to invest for future prospect instead of current valuation, but no one can predict the future - we can only use available info & number to make a forecast about what's gonna happen next.

That say, friendly valuer is fine to me as long it is regulated and make sense, in the end it's always ur own decision to invest or not.

twynstar
164 posts

Posted by twynstar > Apr 7, 2021 3:54 PM | Report Abuse

Lim Beng Guan, the new major shareholder of PEB, is a director in reNikola.

He expertise in corporate finance, not renewable energy.

He gets high paid from reNikola to maximize benefit for owners of reNIkola, not minor shareholders of PEB.

What will you do next if you were Lim Beng Guan?

winetime
57 posts

Posted by winetime > Apr 8, 2021 4:54 PM | Report Abuse

lol, everyone coming help is to learn and talking in polite way just like Azshah said, this is better than others counter already.

Who say people did not like negative news as they have already invested into the stock, some people will be very sensitive as they wish to know more what stock they are invested in.

When come to investment I agree that Investment need to do Risk Management but not on the way how you personally review and state the value. Value goes to market, not only market sentiment.

By the way, I still not agree about over valued, not only because I am supportive to PEB counter, is the Future in Demand game on current, At the past No one know crypto will fly so high too.

I think as a Investor be like Azshah is nothing wrong, skeptical and keep doing personal valuation to keep confirming what is the value behind a company, Even a project of LSS4 is important either getting it or not.

But as a investor I think knowledge is important, Reading comment is a supportive statement not the main object to buying a stock or holding a stock. I am not sure either Azshah could understand and Watching the live video of explanation about PEB of the live between 12invest and Renikola.

I guess most answer you can get on there. Well, when talking to value. I guess everyone have different point of view. TP is a only a concept of those 'guru' but there must supportive point behind.

Either the Value is worth 2.00+ we let the time show the outcome. When Come to investing, I think value of a company and the company future vision is important, you can reject the value of a company, but at the end, you can't reject the trend demand, just like crypto do. Additional that ReNikola business is working fine and performance well.

However I think Azshah might disagree what I say but still VALUE come first.

jazmaster
34 posts

Posted by jazmaster > Apr 8, 2021 5:07 PM | Report Abuse

I guess I'm a bit offensive but standing still to my personal opinion .

People concern more about the future value or the Current trend ?

Why not both, Solar is not working good ? Then Why Tesla and Alibaba is going this business.

Is about a convert century, data and energy will be what more concern in 5-10 years and even. In Japan, US and China. Tech and Energy is still on trend same goes to Malaysia.

Either PEB will be the leading company for Solar Sector. We will see it. During that time, The concern of everyone is different. Just like now, share price drop, you shout here shout there. But if you are a value investor. This is a company, why not buying it ? Uptrend you make profit, down trend , you make an average down.

Most important is not you buying expensive or cheap, Is you understand The value Behind it like winetime said.

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 8, 2021 5:12 PM | Report Abuse

not gonna speak it out, but there's lots of valid point from everyone here. being sceptical is fine since you gonna understand what are u gonna invest anyway.

ucrst2140q
32 posts

Posted by ucrst2140q > Apr 8, 2021 5:17 PM | Report Abuse

hope the ppl here can help you to clear ur mind, its always nice to know the true value of a good company

uemcapital
24 posts

Posted by uemcapital > Apr 8, 2021 5:20 PM | Report Abuse

Wahhh.. today all comment so long . Hahaah

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

438  423  589 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 DNEX 0.86+0.005 
 AVI 0.17+0.06 
 SERBADK 0.605-0.035 
 ITRONIC 0.21+0.03 
 DNEX-WD 0.325+0.02 
 VIZIONE 0.195-0.01 
 PWF-WA 0.055+0.005 
 SCOMI 0.05-0.005 
 YGL 0.27+0.01 
 SERBADK-WA 0.085-0.015 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS