After oversell always an up, so..... Hold on

smallfishy
69 posts

Posted by smallfishy > Oct 20, 2020 12:08 PM | Report Abuse

But seriously this price drop really makes me worry and happy at the same time

dixon19
59 posts

Posted by dixon19 > Oct 20, 2020 1:24 PM | Report Abuse

all IB given TP 2.0 and above lol...what i can c it can't even stand firm at 1.7 after so many motnhs...serba is a joke

GooShenNo1Fan
187 posts

Posted by GooShenNo1Fan > Oct 20, 2020 1:25 PM | Report Abuse

Yes it is. It’s too bad. Fundamental is amazing but price action is not. Sad case

AlvinTSK
630 posts

Posted by AlvinTSK > Oct 20, 2020 1:28 PM | Report Abuse

Just a small dip already panicky !! When a sudden surge quicky sell !! It show what type of investor are you !!

AlvinTSK
630 posts

Posted by AlvinTSK > Oct 20, 2020 1:28 PM | Report Abuse

@Mabel ... pls share your vision of a investor !! lol

dixon19
59 posts

Posted by dixon19 > Oct 20, 2020 1:56 PM | Report Abuse

There is no right or wrong to be a trader or investor. With such good fundamental company it should not go side way for almost a year. LOL

dixon19
59 posts

Posted by dixon19 > Oct 20, 2020 1:57 PM | Report Abuse

Kpower already fly to the sky but serba still sleeping and the best part is we don't know when it will awake haha

zen_2k
302 posts

Posted by zen_2k > Oct 20, 2020 2:02 PM | Report Abuse

if u invest, u buy good assets, and let it work for u in the long run, when to accumulate if not now?

BATFLY
451 posts

Posted by BATFLY > Oct 20, 2020 2:09 PM | Report Abuse

Oil n gas oulook is still bleak due lockdown. Surely oil n gas counter will be affected till end 2020..

davors
764 posts

Posted by davors > Oct 20, 2020 2:20 PM | Report Abuse

O&G still stormy day... see YINSON also drop badly... alot project to be pushed back few years...

Alfonso
1823 posts

Posted by Alfonso > Oct 20, 2020 2:22 PM | Report Abuse

We might see the bright day after storm, however, awang is the worst catastrophe when the share price reached 1.8 above.

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 20, 2020 3:46 PM | Report Abuse

Currently, our Biggest issue is Bawang since he keeps unloading his shares. How to go up?

In the last rally, Bawang was on the same side so the rally was smooth and many here makes good money.

Either way I still believe when the operator has collected enough, they will start distributing irrespective of whether Bawang is holding or not..

Meow..

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 20, 2020 3:47 PM | Report Abuse

@AlvinTSK @Mabel ... pls share your vision of a investor !! lol
20/10/2020 1:28 PM

Told you all oledi. Waiting patiently at RM 2. As long you don't sell you don't lose mah...

Beside, this is a Big Super tanker and I'm actually holding all the 3 SuperTanker listed below. Very proud to be the shareholders of these SuperTankers..

Our top picks are Bumi Armada (TP: RM0.60, BUY) for its strong FPSO earnings and relative insulation from the volatility in oil prices and Serba (TP: RM2.50; BUY) for its strong recurring income from its O&M segment and large current orderbook backlog of RM18.5bn. We also like PCHEM (TP:RM6.50; BUY) as Petrochemical ASPs have increased due to delays and deferrals of impending petrochemical plant additions and improved demand of plas tics from the healthcare sector.

Source: Hong Leong Investment Bank Research - 14 Oct 2020

Right now, Mabel has completed consolidating all her Battleships to 12 Battleships due to Brent Volatility. Mabel Energy Armada (World FSO No 5) and Yinson (World FSO No 6) when merged, will create the World Biggest FPSO. These two FPSO Super Tanker has operating presence in Asia, Africa and Europe. FPSOs contracts are bankable, providing steady visibility (long-term charters, termination protection) with reasonable project IRRs. FPSOs tender pipeline are strong and steady. Brent has already breached USD 40..

All these 12 Battleships are already on AutoCruise waiting patiently to strike..

Meow Meow Meow..

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 20, 2020 3:54 PM | Report Abuse

My advice is just buy and forget...No need to monitor every day.

Spend your quality time doing something useful like attending dancing class..

Come and join Mabel...Do the Hustle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kE0rvAJhM

Meow Meow Meow

Alfonso
1823 posts

Posted by Alfonso > Oct 20, 2020 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

yup, i bought at 1.63, thought very low already but keep dropping. THis stock seems like need at least 3 years to grow up.

I know we should forget this stock for sometime after bought, but i just cant stop monitor everyday hoping for miracle.

smallkid91
464 posts

Posted by smallkid91 > Oct 20, 2020 5:24 PM | Report Abuse

@zen2k ya gg. I think i have sufficient exposure and will pause on buying in bursa and focus on US stocks until we resolve covid or at least start receiving vaccines.

Business are failing, owners have to liquidate their assets/stocks even at a loss to make it through.

AlvinTSK
630 posts

Posted by AlvinTSK > Oct 20, 2020 5:45 PM | Report Abuse

If you notice the last couple of days, Wang Kor had stopped his disposal tactic... Neither did any institution!!
Trust some outsiders are trying to pull down the price and create a panic environment, just so they can come in cheap and big!!
Got a feeling something big is brewing!! Beside the QR is coming out next month!! Might be a perfect double whammy surge soon!!

AlvinTSK
630 posts

Posted by AlvinTSK > Oct 20, 2020 5:47 PM | Report Abuse

Is a good thing it is at a down trend now, just so to kill off all the free riders who do not have any substance!!

cmchan11
186 posts

Posted by cmchan11 > Oct 20, 2020 7:08 PM | Report Abuse

Everyday dtop 1 cent..

NPRA1985
2223 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > Oct 20, 2020 8:43 PM | Report Abuse

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-Energy-Sectors-Most-Threatened-By-A-Biden-Presidency.html

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 20, 2020 9:52 PM | Report Abuse

Love him or hate him, I really doubt that Trump will lose. A couple of months ago, I was sceptical of his chances, but I think his chances of being re-elected have gone up considerably with the COVID-19 pandemic. This may sound counterintuitive since the US economy was doing much better before the pandemic.

Clinton won in 1992 by promising to fix the broken economy after a recession. Bush won in 2000 by saying he would bring family values back to the white house. Obama won by promising to fix the economy and end the wars in the middle east, and by offering hope to a nation that was beginning to lose it. Whether or not you like these presidents and their platforms, you have to admit that they worked.

Fast forward to 2016. Trump won by promising to kick immigrants out of the country and to expand the manufacturing sector. Trump won by making people angry, by rousing the kind of nationalistic fervour that has not been seen in America in decades.

His platform worked even when the overall economy was doing well and unemployment rate was under 5% because many people (especially, in the mid-west), felt that they were being left behind.

Now, if the economy was doing very well, Trump would have a harder time convincing his base to be angry. Yes, he would have gained some support among moderates but that would be a small number. Most people who don’t support Trump, would not vote for him even anyway. Moreover, Trump’s base is actually very small, much smaller than other recent presidents, and he needs every one of them to be angry to win.

With the economy now in shambles, Trump’s job will be easy. When 25M Americans are unemployed, Trump’s message about foreigners stealing jobs from Americans will be much more powerful. When the stores are running out of basic supplies, Trump’s call to expand the manufacturing sector will be cheered even more by his base. When the corn and soya plantation surge to new high, they impose ridiculous ban on our palm oil to help his farmer voters.

When countries which did a competent job in controlling the pandemic start to move ahead of the US, Trump’s call for nationalism will be met with more fervour by his supporters. I think Trump has begun to realize this. He’s started attacking China for this very reason and I think that we’ll hear a lot more of this until the election. Democrats can’t defend China in this. And they can’t attack China without making it sound like Trump was right all along about China. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place on this issue.

In reality, less than 50% of the American population go to vote for the Presidency. If Trump can get 26% of the population to believe him, he's going to win again. That looks quite easy considering nearly everyone in the farm & rural states will support him.

There are some interesting things going on. Almost the entire mainstream media in the US is AGAINST Donald Trump. The almost daily polls they are running are terribly skewed and show Biden leading Trump by light years. However, the situation on the ground shows something else. Granted there is a virus pandemic, social distancing rules and these are indoor rallies but there really are no crowds. Even his outdoor rallies attract 8 people, 30 cars and so on. One hack says in the past week or so Biden's rallies have attracted a grand total of 84 people.

In sharp contrast here is Donald Trump at a rally in Florida just yesterday. Despite the corona virus and social distancing over 40,000 people turned up to hear the President speak. Not exactly a clever thing to do but obviously they deem it worth the risk. This was President Trump's first public rally since his impressive recovery from the Corona Virus. And over in California - a Democratic stronghold - someone put up a giant TRUMP signboard on a hillside along a 10-lane highway. The California Highway Authority removed the sign as a traffic hazard. So there seems to be a disconnect between the on-the-ground popularity of Donald Trump and the weak support for Joseph Biden versus what the mainstream media is saying. Some observers are predicting a landslide victory for Donald Trump.

A report by CNN lists down the ways that Trump can LEGALLY & WITHIN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION BLOCK Biden from taking over even he lose the Election; & for sure all his team & lawyers are well-prepared to do this. Trump will not leave the White House win or lose. He will complete his 2nd term. This is why I think Trump is likely to win in November.

Meow...

zen_2k
302 posts

Posted by zen_2k > Oct 20, 2020 9:56 PM | Report Abuse

@smallkid91 ... yeah ... not everyone has it easy these days... hope for the best for everyone

NPRA1985
2223 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > Oct 20, 2020 11:24 PM | Report Abuse

If the price drops to 1.5 I may consider entering

UndukNgadau
267 posts

Posted by UndukNgadau > Oct 21, 2020 12:52 AM | Report Abuse

Yeah, I'll enter at 1.50 too

rkgfantasy
930 posts

Posted by rkgfantasy > Oct 21, 2020 8:08 AM | Report Abuse

fibonacci show that it will go 1.51 to find next support

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 21, 2020 9:46 AM | Report Abuse

smallkid91

@mabel whose the top 5g vendor? Afaik there's no one with >50% market share though. Unless you mean chipset?

20/10/2020 2:02 AM

Somehow I missed this yesterday.

The company achieved a significant 5G milestone by securing its 100th commercial 5G agreement with operators.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ericsson-eric-report-q3-earnings-115711595.html

Meow

reidtee
269 posts

Posted by reidtee > Oct 21, 2020 9:47 AM | Report Abuse

haha, better don buy this counter first, high profit but high debt, order book 19b but seems cant bring any good result for the share price, drop from 1.8 to 1.58 without reason, who ever bought high at 1.8 either cut loss or wait for few year to recover back now~

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 21, 2020 9:49 AM | Report Abuse

From TA Perspective, Serba is a good buy only if it exceed above ST Resistance entry at RM 1.63 or Pullback entry at RM 1.57, which is now

Medium TP is RM 1.84

Meow

Needluck
79 posts

Posted by Needluck > Oct 21, 2020 9:53 AM | Report Abuse

is this counter really good to invest? if yes, why everyday got someone sell so many tickets?

Needluck
79 posts

Posted by Needluck > Oct 21, 2020 9:54 AM | Report Abuse

who got so many tickets to sell? for sure is not retailers right?

GooShenNo1Fan
187 posts

Posted by GooShenNo1Fan > Oct 21, 2020 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

It’s getting worse day by day

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 21, 2020 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

Mabel I usually don’t use TA as my guidelines. Do you guys know why?

Just look at all the Stock market research house. As you know, all of them uses TA to justify their entry price and selling price. All have them have the same historical share price which is the foundation for their charts. My question is, if all of them are having the same data, how come all of them come out with different price for buy and sell call? Why is there a difference?

The reason for the difference in buy/sell call price from different research house, they are different is because everyone using TA are just doing guessing work, aka gamble. Today this research house is right, tomorrow another research house is right... so who's TA formula is more accurate? Inconsistency in accuracy means they are nothing more than guessing work.

That is why some the long-term Investors say TA is rubbish.

Hence, don’t waste your time on TA, spend your time to learn about the company business, go and dig out real data from inside the company. Then you will see clearly what you are buying, when to enter and when not to enter. You will get exactly what you know about the company. For example, if you know the company is in serious financial trouble, don’t touch it.. but TA may still show you a very nice entry. You enter and suddenly TA proven wrong, you are dead.

One good example is Ikhmas. Previously, I entered Ikhmas based on TA analysis. I decided to go ahead and buy as I was attracted with the ECRL Story and the fact that they have 800 million worth of contract based on the promotion at that time.

The company turn out to be a paint in a neck. I managed to cut my losses after it reached my threshold points. You can read my adventure in that company at the Ikhmas Forum. Hence, I treat Ikhmas as one of my learning curves.

Like I said many times, if you have done your homework, there's nothing to fear.

Meow..

cmchan11
186 posts

Posted by cmchan11 > Oct 21, 2020 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

1.50 coming....

more_n_more
127 posts

Posted by more_n_more > Oct 21, 2020 9:56 AM | Report Abuse

every day i suffering.....

suffering.....

suffering.....

suffering.....

rkgfantasy
930 posts

Posted by rkgfantasy > Oct 21, 2020 9:58 AM | Report Abuse

fund will buy and sell according energy index
so yea, it fund selling to reduce losses

cmchan11
186 posts

Posted by cmchan11 > Oct 21, 2020 9:58 AM | Report Abuse

You are not alone.....

Larrytrader
1323 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > Oct 21, 2020 9:58 AM | Report Abuse

Useless stock

Beast
259 posts

Posted by Beast > Oct 21, 2020 9:58 AM | Report Abuse

Baby are you down down down down down.....

Mabel
10438 posts

Posted by Mabel > Oct 21, 2020 9:59 AM | Report Abuse

20-Oct-2020 Insider EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD (a substantial shareholder) acquired 500,000 shares on 15-Oct-2020.
20-Oct-2020 Insider EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD (a substantial shareholder) acquired 370,100 shares on 15-Oct-2020.
20-Oct-2020 Insider DATO' DR IR TS MOHD ABDUL KARIM BIN ABDULLAH (a substantial shareholder) acquired 1,000,000 shares on 19-Oct-2020.
20-Oct-2020 Insider DATO' DR IR TS MOHD ABDUL KARIM BIN ABDULLAH (a company director) acquired 1,000,000 shares on 19-Oct-2020.
19-Oct-2020 Insider EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD (a substantial shareholder) acquired 400,000 shares on 14-Oct-2020.
19-Oct-2020 Insider KUMPULAN WANG PERSARAAN (a substantial shareholder) acquired 73,800 shares on 16-Oct-2020.
16-Oct-2020 Insider KUMPULAN WANG PERSARAAN (a substantial shareholder) acquired 211,000 shares on 15-Oct-2020.

reidtee
269 posts

Posted by reidtee > Oct 21, 2020 10:01 AM | Report Abuse

1.55 support just took 5 mins to break, what you guys expect it will back to 1.8 in few month ?

Alfonso
1823 posts

Posted by Alfonso > Oct 21, 2020 10:02 AM | Report Abuse

bc to 1,8 also no use, si awang will throw more n more with that so called his nice "price" to dump.

cmchan11
186 posts

Posted by cmchan11 > Oct 21, 2020 10:03 AM | Report Abuse

Mintect Awang keep buying but price keep dropping...

Needluck
79 posts

Posted by Needluck > Oct 21, 2020 10:06 AM | Report Abuse

although epf and kwp bought but for sure got other funds are selling. are they selling wtihout reason?

rkgfantasy
930 posts

Posted by rkgfantasy > Oct 21, 2020 10:06 AM | Report Abuse

maybe they forcing Karim Margin call haha
he use too much serba share to buy kpower and scib
maybe others share we don’t know as well

GooShenNo1Fan
187 posts

Posted by GooShenNo1Fan > Oct 21, 2020 10:07 AM | Report Abuse

The amount of shares EPF and KWAP accumulating is slowing down. Even Karim is slowing down the acquisition. Awang is slowing down on the selling. Seems like other investors are giving up on this company

Alfonso
1823 posts

Posted by Alfonso > Oct 21, 2020 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

what are the true reason of good fundamental company without support of investors....

Needluck
79 posts

Posted by Needluck > Oct 21, 2020 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

Awang busying goreng Istone now, hahaha....

reidtee
269 posts

Posted by reidtee > Oct 21, 2020 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

If you are the investor who bought in 1.7- 1.8, and company was showing good result on QR, Oil price currently was maintain, but share price keep dropping. Will you still holding this counter ? how to confident on the counter dropping without reason ? if spend money on other stock like glove when buy on serbadk, at least manage to earn 20-30% already, but now losing 10-20% in Serbadk ~

GooShenNo1Fan
187 posts

Posted by GooShenNo1Fan > Oct 21, 2020 10:20 AM | Report Abuse

Yep reidtee, this stock is so cruel. Even poor earning company like LCTITAN also reached RM2.6 from RM1.6. So sad

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View Trading Signals and run Live Backtest
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards with MQ Affiliate Program

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 SCOMNET 2.060.00 
 KOTRA 3.100.00 
 UCREST 0.150.00 
 GENM-C73 0.0050.00 
 PUC 0.150.00 
 WILLOW 0.4350.00 
 EAH-WE 0.0150.00 
 IRIS 0.350.00 
 TOPGLOV-C79 0.2250.00 
 BTECH 0.500.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS